Content

The Levine/Shultz wedding

Sunday 17 July 2011
This is a very special day.  My son Matt managed to find "the one" and today he and Kim are getting married.  (She found "the one" too.)  I couldn't be more thrilled.  Talk about two people made for each other.  They both watch Red Zone every Sunday during football season.  They both are crazed Red Sox fans.  They both can provide tech help when I need it.  

We're so delighted to welcome Kim into our loving-albeit-strange family.  I know she and Matt will enrich each others lives and provide each other with joy, laughter, and Fantasy Football tips for years and years to come. 

I love you both.   And I'm going to sign off now before someone sings "Sunrise/Sunset" and I start to cry.   Mazal tov. 

Dad

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive