Content

Real Housewife Teresa: "I'm terrified of being poor."

Thursday 21 July 2011
Publication: In Touch
Date: 1 August 2011

Fresh trash on Thursdays! Real Housewife Teresa Giudice is still the focus of the women chosen from the New Jersey version, now that her husband is going to jail and she is filing for bankruptcy. Here are the headlines.
  • The truth about their shocking debt
  • Bullied by "friends" for being broke
  • Her marriage crisis: "I hope my girls never have to rely on a man."

There are also smaller pictures of 11 other housewives who are going broke. Names are not included, so I'm not sure who they are. I'm sure Karen Zipdrive could look at all the pictures and identify them, but that sounds like work and I wouldn't make her do that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive