Content

Soko - I'll Kill Her

Thursday 16 September 2010

Bordeaux, France. It seems there is a little stagnation. So, I want to show you this video above. About three years ago Stéphanie Sokolinski aka Soko created this beautiful sad song "I'll kill her". At that time I've already loved this track. But then time was running away and I forgot about it. Yesterday, however, I was listening to the radio and suddenly this song appeared. If you like it and you'd like to buy it, then I have to disappoint you. There is no record out there. Soko can't finish her records yet, because she has not enough money. Status: Two years ago. I hope she finds a way. In the meantime you can watch other videos here. By the way, Soko has stayed in Los Angeles since 2008. But she comes from Bordeaux and that's the reason why she has such a beautiful accent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive