Content

Brett Domino - Gillian McKeith

Tuesday 30 November 2010
Here is Brett Domino - Gillian McKeith Lyrics @ PlazaMp3.Blogspot.Com








Brett Domino - Gillian McKeith


Oh Gilly why you been so silly? I wouldn’t have the ball to you if I didn’t like chilly


So why’d you go and do it everybody must have told ya




Oh Gillian McKeith, what are you doing on a armored suit … ?

I said I’m watching this belief as you’re passing down on the ground now every night on I tv

Well Gilly used to say she’s a doctor but she don’t have a PHD

And apparently now she’s a celebrity but she’s never been in any magazine

But clearly I’m wrong … is in the jungle, the recently … she’s been having a bit of trouble

Oh Gilly why you been so silly? I wouldn’t have the ball to you if I didn’t like chilly

So why’d you go and do it everybody must have told ya

Don’t go on that program if you got all kinds of phobias

Oh, Missis McKeith, you’re not gonna get any relief, cause the … causing grief

So the … gonna increase

Maybe it’s because you lied about your doctorate

Maybe it’s because you don’t like getting chocolate

Maybe it’s because of your obsession with poo

Maybe it’s because you look a bit like a goose

Maybe it’s because you’re pissing people off

Pretending to fall over every time you see a wasp

I don’t deny it must be hard to touch me to look tricky

But I ain’t tackle them a bit while I got … for Christy

courtesy of PlazaMp3.Blogspot.Com

Oh Gilly why you been so silly? I wouldn’t have the ball to you if I didn’t like chilly

So why’d you go and do it everybody must have told ya

Don’t go on that program if you got arachnophobia

Oh Gillian why you’re such a zillion?

First of all you must be getting paid about the million

You must of seen the show before with your eyes so reptilian

So I … and made yourself into a villain.

Oh Gillian McKeith.





Mp3 Lyrcis Brett Domino - Gillian McKeith Lyrics

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive