Content

Adele - Rolling In The Deep (Polaris At Noon Remix)

Tuesday 15 March 2011
Photo by Alex Sturrock

London, England. I think I have not to tell much about Adele. So, just a few sentence from now. I found this great "Polaris At Noon Remix", shortly. It's a nice approach to get this track on the disco floors. Thus, DANCE! Last but not least, I have for you two nice mashups. One is combined with Gnarls Barkleys' Crazy and the other with Mobys' Extreme Ways. They have no good quality, but who cares. Below I give you also something to watch.

DJ Y alias JY - Extreme Ways In The Deep (Mashup) from DJ Y alias JY on Vimeo.

 right click & save target as

 right click & save target as

right click & save target as

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive