Content

They say it's my birthday

Wednesday 21 April 2010

But, you couldn't tell by me - or the day.

It's all good, but I haven't had time to scratch my nose much less blog!

So, here's the Band of My Heart - the Beatles - rockin' out my favorite birthday song.

Now, it's quick into the shower to get ready to go out to dinner with some dear friends. You did know that tomorrow is Ms. Conroy's birthday, right?

I mean, I've told you that our births were 2 1/2 hours apart, right?

Wait . . . but in the same City.

Wait. . . wait. . . wait . . . but in the same hospital.

Crazy talk, I know, but true nonetheless.

We are deeply blessed with a wonderful family, great friends, meaningful (if not often difficult) work, and lots and lots of love.

And, I am filled with a profound and abiding sense of gratitude.

It just doesn't get any better than that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Powered by Blogger.