Content

Bon Iver - I Can't Make You Love Me

Wednesday 29 June 2011
Bon Iver - I Can't Make You Love Me Lyrics @ PlazaMp3.Blogspot.Com

Bon Iver - I Can't Make You Love Me Lyrics



Bon Iver - I Can't Make You Love Me Lyrics

i’ve been so many places in my life and time

and i’ve sung a lot of songs, i’ve made some bad rhymes

i’ve acted out my life in stages, ten thousand people watching

but we’re alone now and i’m singing this song to you

i know your image of me is where i hope to be

i treated you unkindly, darling, can’t you see

there’s no one more important to me, darling, darling, can’t you just see through me?

we’re alone now and i’m singing this song to you

tell you what, darling

turn down the light

turn down the bed

go on, turn down these voices

they’re inside my head

lay down with me

go on, tell me no lies, no lies

just hold me close

and don’t patronize me

don’t patronize me

‘cause i can’t make you love me, darling

if you don’t

you can’t make your heart feel

something it won’t

oh, here in the dark

in these final hours

i will lay down my heart

if you feel the power, but you won’t

oh, you don’t

‘cause i can’t make you love me

if you don’t

if you don’t find love, darling

oh, on your own

‘cause you know that i found love, darling

on my own, on my own, on my own

i found love, darling, darling

right, right, right in the knick of time

i found love, darling

i found love, darling

i found love, darling, darling, darling, darling, darling

love in the knick of time

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive