Content

[Video] Violetta Parisini

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Vienna, Austria. I've always waited for the perfect moment to introduce Violetta Parisini to you. Now, I can't wait anymore. By reason that this artist is utterly my most favourite musician. All of her songs are brilliant. The lyrics and melodies are catchy and enchanting. And when she's performing, you can feel her passion for her music. This build up a great atomsphere in the venue. I'm very glad that I've seen Violetta Parisini in Munich this year. It was the best concert I've ever seen.
At the moment she's working on a new album. And I'm looking forward to it. But now I let you enjoy this cutout of her gig - it's a new song - at BAWAG Contemporay on 22nd June in Vienna. Check out also her latest album "Giving You My Heart To Mend" (purchase via Amazon, iTunes, Nokia Music Store).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive