Content

The Game - New Jack City

Wednesday 6 July 2011
The Game - New Jack City Lyrics @ PlazaMp3.Blogspot.Com

The Game - New Jack City Lyrics



The Game - New Jack City Lyrics



yeah, lift 38th, i don't care what you bitchin'bu

o.d. on the track, need drug intervention

look around hip hop, niggas walkin' in fear

we call the niggas, get tossed off a tear

strong, harder niggas get tossed off a (?)

if it's my nigga, i'm gettin' tossed off a tear

yeah, tell rick ross i'm here

all you gotta do is call me, cheers

(?) ain't your rap for ya

send a bitch to bust a gat for ya

call me g-money, i am that for ya

i do for nas, what i do for kids

hop out why, yo broad day, and shoot the shit

nigga, do for snoop, what i do for dre

violate my probation, let the rumors spray

yeah, do for shyne what he did for puff

sit in jail for ten years, who fuckin' with us?



we are hip-hop, hip-hop, hip-hop

tell my mother that i can't stop makin' it

tell her that my rags still hangin'

tell her that my names still ringin'

that's how i live and die, on top of the world

nigga's see i switch it slow

40 ounces, rollin' down the liquor store

got your ear twisted, but you don't hear me though

back 4 to 4 times, nigga here we go

oh, top down in the phantom, the joints we smoke

flyin' high, now i know

oh, it's a new jack city, it's a new jack city

http://plazamp3.blogspot.com/2011/07/game-new-jack-city-lyrics.html

if wayne is nino, i bought tha carter

if it's lakers vs. celtics, i'm the departed

t.i. goin' in, i'm comin' out

drop top phantom's, show 'em what the song about

roc-a-fella used to (?) out

but i'm runnin' over shit, yeah bringin' the hummers out

gave jim jones my rag, let him rock it

gave young money my flag, right pocket

do it right if you gon' do it

and make sure you wipe it off it you gon' shoot it

all i used to do was sell crack and smoke buddha

and now i'm poppin' chris, cause i know luda

if you say "fuck game", you better (?) chains

get a vest, and start workin'n on your motherfuckin' (?) game

fuck money nigga, i got enough fame

and you could trust game



sittin' on the top of the world with his hands up

if you into gettin' money, this the anthem

somebody tell my grandmama that her grandson

got the hood on his shoulders and he can't run

he got to stay and fight



for my soldiers, the goons and the goblins

these rap niggas characters, batman and robin

me? i had the louie ville bad, and i was robbin'

red shit on my head, i was rodman

and i rebounded after g-unit

i sell records, jimmy ain't gotta sneak units

used to walk to the door, my spotted peak through it

sit, stare at my 'pac poster and speak to it

crack hip-hop, and let the chronic seek through it

niggas feedin' off me, cause i eat music

with my dre headphones on, think to it

you waitin' on detox? this the leak to it

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive