Content

Lil Wayne - Sure Thing Freestyle

Wednesday 13 July 2011
Lil Wayne - Sure Thing Freestyle Lyrics @ PlazaMp3.Blogspot.Com Lil Wayne - Sure Thing Freestyle Lyrics



Lil Wayne - Sure Thing Freestyle Lyrics

kush and a switcher

money and the bitches

not to kill a woman

unless she is a witness

all about my business

survival or the ..

let me had my weed in her ditties

bitch i got the cash in her ..

i got the block already cock

fucking with a nigger meet my fucking bones

sorry for the wait coming forward coming soon

light it up cause i smoke good

she tried to deep i fucked around and choked her

is your money mother fucker game over

.. body looking like she is doping yoga

lord knows i am a sinner pain pills for dinner

bitch i am getting money like ..

i got a chopper and a trimmer shut like . better be a swimmer

i don’t care about you i am sending my hoe

.. bringing me ..and we all .. fuck you bitch kept going

i am on and that’s right

http://plazamp3.blogspot.com/2011/07/lil-wayne-sure-thing-freestyle-lyrics.html

i am not going without a fight

one request please don’t bite i got some .. white lady

i am not gonna lie i am gonna shine ..

smoke a lot of weed to take bitches out of my mind

girl stop talking that shit start sucking that dick

for a new outfit even if the sky start falling

bitch i am gonna till be high i got faith in my will man

but really nigger ain’t got to worry .. team fly

all up in your fucking face .. album sorry for the wait

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive