Content

Paul McCartney - 2011-07-24 - Detroit, MI (FLAC)

Tuesday 26 July 2011


Paul McCartney - 2011-07-24 - Detroit, MI (FLAC)
Venue: Comerica Park

Taper: VH Drummer/zjt228 (Zach T)

Lineage: Sony ECM DS70P>Sony MZ-NH700>SonicStage> GoldWave > CDWave >FLAC(3)
Location: Section 144, to the right of the LF foul pole (left side of stage)
Taper's Own Grade: B/B+

Setlist:
01. Hello, Goodbye
02. Junior's Farm
03. All My Loving
04. Jet
05. Drive My Car
06. Sing the Changes
07. Hitch Hike [Marvin Gaye cover]
08. The Night Before
09. Let Me Roll It/Foxy Lady
10. Paperback Writer
11. The Long and Winding Road
12. Nineteen Hundred and Eighty-Five
13. Let 'Em In
14. Maybe I'm Amazed
15. I've Just Seen a Face
16. I Will
17. Blackbird
18. Here Today
19. Dance Tonight
20. Mrs. Vandebilt
21. Eleanor Rigby
22. Something
23. Band on the Run
24. Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
25. Back in the USSR
26. I've Got a Feeling
27. A Day in the Life/Give Peace a Chance
28. [small cut] Let It Be
29. Live and Let Die
30. Hey Jude
31. Lady Madonna
32. Day Tripper
33. Get Back
34. Yesterday
35. Helter Skelter
36. Golden Slumbers/Carry that Weight/The End


Taper Notes:
I really don't know what to say. I still cannot believe I saw Paul McCartney last night. When I got tickets, I didn't buy them for the purposes of taping (I'm going to use the I'm-a-broke-college-student excuse), but rather just to go and see the man himself. The hour before the show started a thunderstorm lurked in the distance, creating some nice lightning displays overhead and to the south near Windsor. Paul took the stage at 8:30 sharp and didn't leave until 11:15. It was a great show. He still has the charisma and the voice. My battery box decided it wasn't going to work just as I hit record which threw me for a loop so I did some adjusting with the recorder's position so the sound varies. Once everything gets set, it sounds surprisingly good for a ballpark show. Oh, and there's an annoying girl in front of me who gets worse with about 3/4 of the show left. Please do not distribute in lossy formats such as .mp3 or .wma--preserve the highest quality and do not sell. Enjoy!"




NEW LINKS: CLICK ON THE CHAIN IMAGE ABOVE

Password:
bootslive.blogspot.com
(the password is in lower case)

ONLY FOR SHARE, NOT FOR SALE!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive