Content

The new PT

Saturday 1 May 2010
This was what was for supper last night.

Alaskan King Crab Legs.

Dos Locos. Rehoboth Beach. Served with drawn butter, Tex-Mex rice, and salad with ginger dressing. Washed down with a glass of crisp, light California Pinot Grigo. All enjoyed with a very dear friend.

The memory lingers, still.

The shells of the crab legs were rather difficult to open, requiring the movement, rotation and use of certain arm and shoulder muscles.

So, not only did the meal have nutritional value, as well as being a social event, it also became part of my physical therapy. My shoulder doesn't feel half as frozen tonight.

Coincidence? I think not.

Hmmm . . . I wonder if I should submit this for approval to my insurance company?

Nah - It's probably considered "out of network" and I didn't get prior authorization.

Just a joke. Just a joke.

God knows, there's not much humor in either health care or the reform of the insurance industry.

But the food industry is doing just fine. Very fine, in fact.

Indeed, I can hardly wait for my next round of "therapy".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Powered by Blogger.