Content

I'm sooOOOooo excited

Sunday 13 June 2010
Okay, I'm addicted.

Totally. Completely.

I LOVE True Blood.

I mean, what's not to love?

Eternal life. Love. Sex. Blood - as the elixir to Eternal Life.

Throw in some ritual. Religion. Add some vampires, shape-shifters, and clairvoyants and, this season, some werewolves, and I'm so totally in, I am addicted.

I know. I know. It's total, mindless escapism.

Listen, when you deal with as much reality as I do in the course of a 24 hour period, a little mindless escapism ain't half bad.

So, off I go then. I've got popcorn to pop and drinks to prepare.

The Season Premiere of True Blood is on tonight.

Can I just say, "Woo Hoo"?

UPDATE: The season premiere exceeded expectations. It's still fun/funny, sexy, intelligent, good writing, acting and directing.

All that and the introduction of werewolves.

Sunday nights. 9-10 PM. You'll know where to find me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Powered by Blogger.