Content

Simona Halep S - Simona Halep Oben Ohne , Simona Halep Breast, Tennis Player Breast Reduction, Tamira Paszek Brustverkleinerung

Friday 24 June 2011

Simona Halep Talks Breast-Reduction Surgery After Wimbledon Loss
After losing to Serena Williams in the second round at Wimbledon, 19-year-old Simona Halep talked about her recent rise in the world tennis rankings and credited the breast-reduction surgery she had two years ago.

"My ability to react quickly was worse, and my breasts made me uncomfortable," Halep said. "It's the weight that troubles me. My breasts made me uncomfortable when I play."

She also said that she would have gone through with the surgery even if she hadn't been a "sportswoman."

The Romanian attracted plenty of attention during the 2008 French Open when she had 34DD breasts. But the tennis star's chest caused "severe back pain," so she had breast-reduction surgery in 2009 and returned to the 2010 French Open with 34C breasts.

New York Daily News writer Flip Bondy pointed out that Halep has climbed 450 spots in the rankings to No. 57 since the surgery. Read More

Tennis Player Simona Halep Was Unhappy With Her Breasts
Serena Williams won her second round match against Simona Halep 3-6, 6-2, 6-1 yesterday. Afterward, the 19-year-old Halep spoke about her breasts, namely the decision to have them reduced.

Halep nonetheless is a teenager on the rise. She has ascended 450 spots in the rankings, to No. 57, and credits breast-reduction surgery of two years ago for the surge.

"My ability to react quickly was worse, and my breasts made me uncomfortable," the 19-year-old said. "It's the weight that troubles me. My breasts made me uncomfortable when I play. I don't like them in my everyday life, either. I would have gone for surgery even if I hadn't been a sportswoman."

Fair enough, though one might well question whether a teenager ought to be making such inalterable medical decisions. Read More

Tamira Shelah Paszek Profile
Tamira Shelah Paszek (born December 6, 1990 in Dornbirn, Austria) is a professional tennis player from Austria. As of September 11, 2009, she is the third ranked tennis player from Austria in the WTA ranking, at No. 88.

She was introduced to tennis by her mother, Françoise Paszek, at age four-and-a-half. Her mother is Chilean born, and her father is Ariff Mohamed, who is Tanzanian-born, Kenya-raised and lived in Canada. Both her paternal grandparents are from India. She is currently being coached by Angel Giminez having previously been coached by Larri Passos (former coach of former ATP No.1 Gustavo Kuerten).

Country : Austria
Residence : Dornbirn, Austria
Date of birth : December 6, 1990 (age 20)
Place of birth : Dornbirn, Austria
Height : 1.65 m (5 ft 5 in)
Turned pro : October 26, 2005
Plays : Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Career : prize money

Source - Wikipedia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive