Content

Ima leavin' on a jet plane

Tuesday 23 February 2010
Heading out in this miserable sleety-rain for the airport to catch my flight - if it hasn't been delayed - to Chi-town for a gathering of The Consultation.

The Consultation meeting is followed by a gathering of the Episcopal Urban Caucus - which I will miss most of as I head from Chi-town to Nashville for a meeting of the Episcopal Women's Caucus.

It's simply a whirl.

The Lenten Series is off to a great start. I brought my notes so I can blog about it on the plane. Look for something later this afternoon.

I'm not a big fan of air travel (I lurve me some trains, though) but I hate flying in this kind of weather.

I get on the plane and all I can see is Patsy Cline singing "Crazy."

Send a a few prayers my way, wudja? Much obliged.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive