Content

Snow at the beach

Friday 5 February 2010
This is a sight I never thought I'd see - snow on the pelican planter and sea grass. I mean, we purchased a home in a more "moderate climate" so we wouldn't have to deal with the white flaky stuff.

It's really starting to come down now with much, much more predicted to come. The nifty little temperature gauge our friend Bill installed last month at our kitchen window says it's 36 degrees outside.

It's toasty warm in our wee cottage - thanks be to God!

Ms. Conroy just called with instructions on how to start the gas stove on the sun deck, just in case we lose electricity.

Losing electricity is really the only thing that concerns me. I suppose I can do without light and even my cell phone. At least I'll be able to keep warm and dry.

Global warming? What an inconvenient truth!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive