Content

Chart Of The Year 2010

Friday 31 December 2010
It's time to do a little review on this dying away year. Hence, I choose my top 35 out of my posts and all other videos and tracks which did impressed me this year. Maybe there are some tracks which wasn't released in 2010. But I think it doesn't matter, cause I just recongized them in this year. Now, I only want to thank you for reading my blog. I hope you enjoy it and you gonna follow it next year again. If there are any questions or something like that, don't be shy and write.
Happy New Year,
your Duke

__________
35 La Roux - Bulletproof (Glasnost Remix)

34 Florence & The Machine - Drumming Song (Boy 8-Bit Remix)


33 She & Him - In The Sun


32 Vampire Weekend - White Sky (Basement Jaxx Remix)


31 Cee-Lo - Georgia


30 Estelle & John Legend - No Other Love


29 Valesta - Best Friends 


 28 Wolf Gang - The King And All Of His Men


27 McGi - Abehla (Daniel Klauser Remix)

Sorry, lovely reader, I didn't find neither a video nor a embedable stream.
But check out this page or try my post. There is a stream as well as a download.

26 The Pass - Colors 


25 Mumford & Son - Little Lion Man


24 Of Montreal - Sex Karma (Live) 


 23 The Count & Sinden ft. Mystery Jets - After Dark


22 The Like - Release Me (Viking Remix)


 21 The Glass - Four Floor Letter (Black Van Remix)


20 Bright Eyes - Shell Games


19 The BPA - Toa Jam


 18 Hey Champ - Neverest (Database Remix)


17 Chilly Gonzales - I Am Europe (Djedjotronic Remix) 


 16 The XX - Stars (Lazrtag Remix)


15 Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks


 14 Lykke Li - Get some (Remix By Beck)


13 The Temper Trap - Soldier On (Live)


12 The Thermals - I Don't Believe You 


 11 Laserkraft 3D - Nein Mann 
 10 Scanner - Baby Blue (Chaotic Good Remix)


09 Ou Est Le Swimming Pool - Dance The Way I Feel


08 Miike Snow - Animal (Mark Ronson Dub Remix)


07 Lykke Li - Little Bit (Gigamesh Remix)


06 Soko - I'll kill her


05 Bomb The Bass - Burn Less Brighter 


04 Caribou - Sun 


03 Oh Land - Sun Of A Gun (Yuksek Remix)


02 Crystal Castles ft. Robert Smith - Not In Love


01 Hermanos Inglesos ft. MeMe - Wanderland 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive