Content

Lloyd Banks ft Sway & Giggs - Start It Up Remix

Friday 3 December 2010




Start It Up Remix Lloyd Banks Ft Sway & Gigs Lyrics





Lloyd Banks ft Sway & Giggs - Start It Up Remix










Here is Start It Up Remix Lyrics by Lloyd Banks ft Sway & Giggs @ PlazaMp3.Blogspot.Com





[Kanye West]


What you gon do?


It’s GOOD Music and G-Unit


Ugh


Banks


Loso





[Swizz Beatz]


Ladies and Gentleman


you know they made cause cause cause I’m hood rich


you never ever seen good trick


You want a problem,


start it up (vroom vroom)


start it up (vroom vroom)


start it up (vroom vroom)


wait a minute





[Lloyd Banks]


big blue, cotton city shoe


cotton candy coupe


hard knock, orphan Annie loop


off the stoop


play with me, see what the scream y do


my canary shoe,


high beems pointed right at you, peek-a-boo


Benji paper made me hater-proof


all your thing reduce


menage a trois, purple haze and goose, got me loose


kick my way in and now I got the juice, Gucci bubble boots


thousand kicks couple hundred boots gettin f-cking loot


my top down, I’m flashing on em


I’m passing all them, pullover and hit the hazards on em


the ratchets on ‘em, wanna pay my dues, now it’s back to ballin


the raps a boring dead man, I dip the casket for em


I’m back performing, I bag em


break their back, don’t call em


look down on em like Dikembe, Patrick, Mourning


cash is pourin’


stunt stormin, go this out


camera phones capture everything that pictures dont.





[Swizz Beatz]


you know they mad cause cause cause I’m hood rich


you never ever ever seen good trick


You want a problem,


start it up (vroom vroom)


start it up (vroom vroom)


start it up (vroom vroom)


wait a minute


(repeated)


courtesy of TopLyrics.Info


[Sway]


Sway going in but I’ma roll up my sleeves quick for the official remix


I’m no r’s but I know of those under if you need bricks


Dorothy meets webay, meets ebay


follow me I can take you there in 3 clicks


A lot of internet gangsters but I don’t see clips


unless they’re on Youtube, no nines, just 22…views


and comments removed to hide the naked truth


cause when it goes tits up, the b-tch in them comes out like cleavage


and them man are getting stripped, no secrets


my team and they see why we so wavy we make them seasick


the Black Steve Rifkin, I am the chairman of the wooden stand


of anyone trying to take my seat quick


I’m on some Canary Wharf to Wall street shit


no Michael Douglas but I’m on my MD shit


If I don’t do the number’s I’ll just do the alphabet


A,B,C,D,E,F,G-Shit


I mean G-Unit shizzle


F a dancefloor


man are hungry out here this is Darfur


so force my hand and I’ll put together an armed force


riding with Lloyds Banks, ha, I’m such a dark horse


start it up, they don’t wanna start war


I studued up in Hogwarts and I’m ready for the Dark


when I link with Giggs its not for Walks in the park


its the Return of the Macks, we taking it all, call me Mark Morrison





[Chorus]





[Giggs]


You n-ggas are f-cked, a couple million and up


On my Youtube chilling with a spliff and a slut


tell her “look babe, gotta let me slip in the crotch”


Italian chicks showing me that Italy love


I’m moving kinda quickly cuz


got they hate my music and try and diss what it does


screaming f-ck the police and be dissing the judge


n-ggas can’t touch me, I got that prickly buzz


that bright bezzie on live tellie


gets me the half black and half white Jezzie’s


I don’t fight friendly, four five semi’s


man’ll bruck shots someth’n like teddy


this my sh-t didn’t buy any


when I’m stepping on the stage hold the light steady


yeah, give a f-ck about your age you can die twenty





[Chorus]





[Kanye West]


We keep these G’s in an alloy safe


and stash the weed in an altoids case


they say good things come to those who wait


so I’m gon be at least an hour late


I’m so fresh bitch I should be arrested


new Tody Chester with my nuts on your chest b-tch


she said “hey ‘Ye”


I said “Yes B-tch”


damn I’m only asking you a question


I met this milf at the allstar getting action


a cougar with more rings than Phil Jackson


told her beauty is why God invented eyeballs


and her booty is why God invented my balls


I’m a rockstar, huh, start it up


start it up, huh, start it up


so popular you should get a shot of us


don’t take shots at us that is only obvious


the first album I vomited, the second I colonic’d it


aint nobody f-cking with me, I plutonic’d it


bet I got some slippers on, bet go honour it


these aint even real clothes homie I’m pyjama rich


Banks told me homie go switch the style up


these b-tches on me homie only to arouse us


told her I aint paying tonite I’m only browsing


she pulled her blouse up, said “it’s free”, I said WOWZER!





[Chorus]





MP3 Lyrics Lloyd Banks ft Sway & Giggs - Start It Up Remix




Lloyd Banks ft Sway & Giggs Lyrics Start It Up Remix

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive