Content

Sum 41 - Look At Me

Monday 6 December 2010
Here is Look At Me Lyrics by Sum 41 @ PlazaMp3.Blogspot.Com

Title: Look At Me Lyrics

Artist: Sum 41




Sum 41 - Look At Me




Sum 41 - Look At Me Lyrics








Look at me, who am I supposed to be

And what do I believe, can you tell me?

Since you've made up your mind

Who knows what you believe

And I just don't know

No, I just don't know

Who I'm supposed to be


http://plazamp3.blogspot.com/2010/12/sum-41-look-at-me.html

Look at me

Am I the image of your hopes and tragedies?

Just look at me

Will I ever be more than just a memory

'Cause you just don't know

No, you just don't know

All I am is me

All I am is me








Mp3 Lyrics Sum 41 - Look At Me








Look At Me Lyrics Sum 41

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive